Overseas Conversion

Overseas licence conversion information

Depending on the country you are from, there are different rules for the conversions of an overseas licence. Licences from some countries only require you to do a theory test. Other countries require you to do both the theory and practical tests. The best way to find out what the requirements for your country is to follow this link to the NZ Transport Agency, have a look through and find out what you need to do to get your New Zealand drivers licence.

Topdrive is able to help you with any part of obtaining your NZ licence.

Our instructor will come to you to provide the training. They will bring a vehicle for the training that is purposely designed for driver training. They will take you through the different scenarios you come across on New Zealand roads. If you do need to do a practical driving test, they can prepare you for that test and you can use our vehicle.

Phone or text on 027 4944 996.

Email gene@topdrive.co.nz